Religious ideas and beliefs should not be above criticism or beyond satire we use both...we're different. * No written or expressed guarantees are made about the use of alternative, metaphysical or spiritual enlightenment tools, services and supplies. This site is for entertainment/enlightenment purposes only and is done in parody..."It's a joke son..."~Foghorn Leghorn


Even the the wisdom of heresy has it's own specific tune and melody unique to the wisdom of heresy.~Rabbi Nachman of Breslov

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Rap Song Condemning the Prosperity Gospel: "Fal$e Teacher$." Paula White Responds

John Piper Praises Rap Song Condemning the Prosperity Gospel

According to The Christian Postretired Bethlehem Baptist Church pastor John Piper had high praises for Christian rap artist Shai Linne and his recent controversial single, "Fal$e Teacher$." The song harshly criticizes specific preachers of the "prosperity gospel," including some well-known pastors such as T.D. Jakes, Kenneth Copeland, Joyce Meyer and Joel Osteen. Piper tweeted a link to the online video of the song while commenting, "My, my Shai, this is good." 
Linne told CP that he was inspired to write the song after he heard from his fans in Africa saying how popular the prosperity gospel is there. "You have these rallies where literally over 100,000 people will come to hear these guys talk about prosperity," explained Linne in a radio interview. "The people who are coming are impoverished like crazy and they're buying into it thinking that this false theology is going to be their way out of poverty. They figure, 'Hey, it must work because it's working for these guys in America.'"

On shai's most recent album, "Lyrical Theology Part 1: Theology" he has a song devoted to False Teachers.

Paula White Ministries Responds To Shai Linne’s Fal$E Teacher$ Song

Brad Knight, manager and son of popular televangelist Paula White, shot back in defense of his mother on Wednesday at controversial rapper Shai Linne who called out White and several other popular televangelists as frauds in his new song "Fal$e Teacher$."

In an open letter to Linne published by Wade-O Radio, Knight noted that the accusations against his mother hurt him and the claim was unjustified.

Dear Shai Linne,
My attention was recently brought to your new single “Fal$e Teacher$” in which you say, “Paula White is a false teacher”.
This rhetoric is not new to me; I have heard it since I was a child. It is commonplace in our lives to be called “heretics”, “false teachers”, and “wolves”. Although “wolf” is vicious, it is still better than the oft heard cries of “whore”, “daughter of Babylon”, and “servants of Satan” that so often come from the mouths of our ‘Christian’ brothers and sisters.
My interest in this is because I am Paula White’s son. I also manage her ministry Paula White Ministries. One would think that hearing these accusations all my life would make me numb to their stings… but that is not the case. After all, it is my mother. This is the woman who birthed me, nurtured me, raised me to love Jesus, prayed for me when I didn’t, and patiently led me when I finally embraced the truth of His loving sacrifice. So when I hear a fellow Christian leader, whom has never had a conversation with me or my mother, call her a “Fal$e Teacher” I wonder what “Fal$e Teaching$” I myself have been inculcated with since I, more than anyone else on the face of the earth, have been most exposed to her teachings.
Is it the love of money? Working well over 40 hours a week for a yearly salary of $44,200 is not a bad living, and I am thankful that I have the ability to take care of my wife and myself. However, it is far from greed. My position in any other company would offer me well over 6 figures a year. Yet I am not taking up offers or knocking on doors. I forego money for the opportunity to work for a ministry that I believe in, a ministry that I witness daily changing lives across the globe. Including and especially the continent of Africa you gave a shout out too.
Is it false doctrine? I love Jesus Christ, the Son of God, who atoned for my sins. I worship the Trinitarian Godhead with all my heart, all my soul, all my strength, and all my mind. (emphasis ours) I believe it is my responsibility to teach the world the beautiful truth that Jesus Christ is God and that he has given us the opportunity to be in eternal fellowship with the Creator of the Universe.  Undeserved Grace through Faith saves me.
Am I a heretic? My mother taught me these things. These are things she teaches whenever she speaks.  Where is her heresy? Where are her “Fal$e Teaching$”?
You referenced 2 Peter 2 in your song, yet can you find one, even one instance in which my mother has “denied our sovereign Lord”? You cannot because it has never happened.
You also reference Matthew 7:16. To this I say, please come see our fruit. Come see the fruit my mother has borne. Visit the churches we assist in Haiti after the devastating earthquake they experienced. Come visit our church and our people and ask them to tell you the impact Paula White has had on their lives. Spend time with us as we visit the prisons and feed the hungry, just as Christ commissioned us. Sit with my mother and talk to her about your concerns and then see if they are validated.
Right now, your song “Fal$e Teacher$” is pure cannibalization without Biblical precedence. The Bible instructs us Christians how to handle faults in Matthew 18:15-17. Telling us to go to one another with our grievances. Instead, you have chosen to air your grievances to an audience that will already agree with you. Are you really doing right and protecting the sheep? Or are you creating more embitterment, more division and misunderstanding based on faulty premises and biases that you display openly?
We have never received a phone call or an email from you here at Paula White Ministries. You have never reached out to us and asked us to talk to you. Instead you simply called my mother a “Fal$e Teacher” with money signs in the name to emphasize a point you cannot justify. Instead you imply that she is a wolf, sent to devour the sheep. You imply that my mother, the very mother that prayed and wept unto God that He would extend His mercy and grace to her lost son, is damned as a heretic.
I pray you re-evaluate your stance. As of now, you are not operating according to the guidance of Matthew 7:16. You instead are falling into the trap that Titus 3:10-11 and Romans 16:17 warns us against.
-Prayerfully
Brad Knight

Son of Paula White

"Where is her heresy? Where are her “Fal$e Teaching$”?" I'm glad you asked, Brad Knight.
What you have been taught to believe is no good if it cannot withstand scrutiny.

"I worship the Trinitarian Godhead with all my heart, all my soul, all my strength, and all my mind."~ Brad Knight  [Bingo!!!]

Did the Authors of the New Testament Believe in the Doctrine of the Trinity?



"No area of Jewish literature could be more inhospitable to the Christian doctrine of a triune godhead than the Hebrew Bible.
It is on the strength of our Torah and Prophets that the Jew has preserved the commandment to worship one, single, unique Creator God Who alone is worthy of devotion.
While missionaries argue that they believe in "one" God, a cursory examination of their teachings reveals that what they maintain is indistinguishable from the Trinitarian dogma the Church has been espousing for 16 centuries.
Learn how missionaries engage in biblical acrobatics in order to demonstrate that the doctrine of the Trinity can be proven from Tanach." [5]

Nothing new bout Shai Linne calling out false teachers,  Eliyahu Ben Israel's "False Prophets for Profit" is spot on! The odds are good you may be following a False Prophet of Constantine's Nicene Church.
Check list:#1. Are you worshiping on Sunsday? #2. Do you keep the pagan festivals Easter and Christmas? 
 "Welcome, Welcome, Welcome to the World Dome!"

Lyrics for False Prophets for Profit by Eliyahu Ben Israel.
If your Pastor's a fraud,
And preachin is his job,
You proly gettin robbed,
Payin tithes to serve ya god'
Up early Sunday Morn,
Yeah yo bout to lose your home but...
Welcome, Welcome, Welcome to the World Dome! [2]

"Don't be misled by your heart and eyes."
It is a fundamental principle of Judaism: You have to know, not just believe. (Remember, Jesus was a Jew!)


Know there is a God. Don't believe in other gods. God is one. Love God. Fear God. Don't be misled by your heart and eyes. Every moment of awareness is another occasion to actualize these goals. None of the other mitzvot has that same constant opportunity, and that's why the Six Constant Mitzvot are our priority. All the other mitzvot only build and bolster these goals.

INTELLECTUAL KNOWLEDGE OF GOD The first of the Ten Commandments declares: "I am the Lord your God who brought you out of Egypt" (Exodus 20:2).

This is the mitzvah to "Know there is a God."

The logic underlying this commandment seems difficult to understand. Someone who already observe God's commandments obviously believes in His existence -- so what need is there for a new command to do so? And if someone doesn't know that God exists, why should he listen to this command?!

So exactly who is this mitzvah for?

The answer is that we should not believe in God "on faith" alone. Investigate the evidence. Get knowledge. Research. Study. Analyze. It is a fundamental principle of Judaism: You have to know, not just believe.

EMOTIONAL TRUST "You shall know this day, and understand it in your heart, that the Almighty is God" (Deut. 4:39, the "Aleynu" prayer).

But there's more. It is not enough to intellectually know that God is in charge of everything. You must also know it in your heart. This emotional knowledge is much more profound, because it affects how a person actually conducts his life.

The circus performer is willing to walk the tightrope because he is confident there's a net below to catch him. Similarly, a child will jump down off a ledge into his father's arms, completely confident that his father will catch him.

The whole point of life is to strengthen your awareness of God. How do you know if you're really aware of God? Through trust. If you are, then you are willing to walk the tightrope, so to speak, or jump into your father's arms.[4]



I believe with perfect faith that God is one.
There is no unity that is in any way like His.
He alone is our God.
He was, He is, He will be.

Exodus 20:2-3 - The First of the Ten Commandments
“I am the Lord your God, who brought you out of Egypt, and of the land of slavery. You shall have no other gods before Me.” (See also Deuteronomy 5:7)

Numbers 23:19 “God is not a man that He should lie, nor a mortal that He should change His mind.”


Deuteronomy 4:11-12 “You came near and stood at the foot of the mountain while it blazed with fire to the very heavens, with black clouds and deep darkness. Then the Lord spoke to you out of the fire. You heard the sound of words but saw no image; there was only a voice.”


Deuteronomy 4:35 “You are the ones who have been shown, so that you will know that God is the Supreme Being, and there is none other besides Him!”


Deuteronomy 4:39 “Know therefore today, and take it to your heart, that the Lord, He is God in heaven above and on the earth below; there is no other!"


Deuteronomy 6:4 “Hear O Israel! The Lord is our God, the Lord is one.”


Deuteronomy 6:14 “You shall not follow other gods, any of the gods of the peoples who surround you!”


Deuteronomy 32:39 “See, now, that I, I am He - and no god is with Me...”


I Samuel 2:2 “There is none holy as the Lord: for there is none beside Thee; neither is there any Rock like our God."


I Samuel 15:29 “The Eternal One of Israel will not lie nor change His mind: for He is not a man that He should change His mind.”


I Kings 8:27 “For will God indeed dwell on the earth? Behold the heaven and heaven of heavens cannot contain Thee; how much less this house that I have built?”


I Kings 8:60 “So that all the nations of the earth may know that the Lord is God and that there is no other!”


II Kings 19:19 “Now, O Lord our God, deliver us from his hand, so that all kingdoms on earth may know that You alone, O Lord, are God.” (Psalm 113:5)


Isaiah 40:18 “To whom then will you liken God? To what likeness will you compare unto Him?”


Isaiah 40:25 “To whom will then you liken Me, that I should be his equal?” says the Holy One.


Isaiah 42:8 “I am the Lord, that is My name, and My glory will I not give to another. Neither My praise to graven images!”


Isaiah 43:10-11 “You are My witnesses,” declares the Lord, “and My servant whom I have chosen, so that you may know and believe Me and understand that I am He. Before Me no god was formed, nor will there be one after Me. I, even I, am the Lord, and besides Me there is no Savior.”


Isaiah 44:6-8 This is what the Lord says, Israel’s King and Redeemer, the Lord Almighty, “I am the first and I am the last; apart from Me there is no God! Who then is like Me? Let him proclaim it. Let him declare and lay out before Me...Do not tremble, do not be afraid. Did I not proclaim this and foretell it long ago? You are My witnesses. Is there any God besides Me? No, there is no other Rock; I know not one.”


Isaiah 44:24 So said the Lord, your Redeemer, the One who formed you from the womb, “I am the Lord Who makes everything, Who stretched forth the heavens alone, Who spread out the earth by Myself.”


Isaiah 45:5-6 “I am the Lord, and there is no other; besides Me there is no God... I will strengthen you...I order that they know from the shining of the sun and from the west that there is no one besides Me; I am the Lord and there is no other!”


Isaiah 45:18-19 For this is what the Lord says – He who created the heavens, He is God; He who fashioned and made the earth, He founded it; He did not create it to be empty, but formed it to be inhabited – He says: “I am the Lord, and there is no other. I have not spoken in secret, from somewhere in a land of darkness; I have not said to Jacob's descendants, ‘Seek Me in vain.’ I, the Lord, speak the truth; I declare what is right.”


Isaiah 45:21-22 “...who announced this before, who declared it from the distant past? Is it not I, the Lord, and there is no God apart from Me, a righteous God and Savior; there is none but Me. Turn to Me and be saved, all you ends of the earth; for I am God, and there is no other!”


Isaiah 46:5 “To whom shall you liken Me and make Me equal and compare Me that we may be alike?”


Isaiah 46:9 “Remember the first things of old, that I am God and there is no other; I am God and there is none like Me.”


Isaiah 48:11 “...And My honor I will not give to another.”


Hosea 13:4 “And I am the Lord your God, Who brought you out of Egypt. You shall acknowledge no God but Me, no Savior except Me!”


Joel 2:27 “And you shall know that I am in the midst of Israel, and I am the Lord your God, there is no other; and My people shall never be ashamed.”


Malachi 2:10 “Have we not all one Father? Has not one God created us? Why should we betray, each one his brother, to profane the covenant of our forefathers?”


Psalm 73:25 “Whom have I in heaven but You? And earth has nothing I desire besides You.”


Psalm 81:8-9 “Hear, O My people, and I will admonish you; O Israel, if you would listen to Me! Let there be no strange god among you; nor shall you worship any foreign god."


Psalm 146:3 “Do not put your trust in princes, nor in the son of man, in whom there is no salvation!”


Nehemiah 9:6 “You alone are the Lord; You made the heavens, the heavens of the heavens and all their host, the earth and all that is upon it, the seas and all that is in them, and You give life to them all, and the heavenly host bow down before You.”


I Chronicles 17:20 “O Lord, there is none like You, neither is there any God beside You, according to all that we have heard with our ears!”
********************************************************

"The talking snake says: "Your in luck! The apostle Paul told us everything God said was GARBAGE." (?)



No comments:

Post a Comment